The romantic little town of St. Goarshausen lies at the foot of the legendary Loreley and forms the central point in what is known as the Loreley-Burgen-Strasse, that stretch of the Rhine Valley with its numerous castles and fortifications.
A special attraction is the open-air theatre on the Loreley plateau.
In the summers months many tourists visit the town and enjoy the mild climate and the wonderful scenery.
Walkers and Bikers, taking the many routes, walks and paths, discover the beauty of the landscape from the vantage points of the higher banks of the Rhine. For cyclists the cycle paths along the Rhine with its romantic castles, the Taunus & Hunsrück offers exciting destinations.
For Hikers and BikersNassauer Hof is the ideal hostelry, we want you to feel comfortable and relaxed for the next stage of your tour. We are therefore able to provide you with:
- An extensive breakfast buffet
- A dinner menu from local and Middle Rhine specialities
- Rambler provisions and drinks
- Insider information over the beautiful Rhine valley and the Rheinsteig walks and paths
- Plenty of maps, rambler information and current timetables
- Free travel by bus and train, VRM guest ticket included
- W-lan, E- mail and fax facilities
- Covered parking for cycles (picture)
- Drying room
- Shoe cleaning and drying facilities
- Free dog food if you have your pet with you
- Luggage transfer to the next stage (extra charge)
- Room reservations for the next stage
Our awards and partners
We are pleased to be listed in the following networks and to be able to introduce you to other attractive offers for your leisure time:
On the page for World Heritage hosts “Romantic Rhine” you will find lots of information about activities and excursions. There is a lot to discover for hikers and cyclists, but also for castle fans and wine connoisseurs.
[go to website]